Advanced TRS dosage information, contraindications and other important information.
TRS will start taking effect with each spray and exits the body within 6-8 hours. Some people want to keep spraying throughout the day, but others need to wait and let the body clean up by skipping a day or two if the symptoms get more than mild. If you need a break it’s perfectly fine to just wait and let the symptoms calm down. It doesn’t hurt to alter how much you’re spraying, to find what works for you.
Parents are encouraged to start TRS earlier or together witth their children to experience the benefits of TRS for themselves. Many adults report feeling calmer and a sense of wellness along with more restful sleep.
Recommended daily usage rate is 5 sprays per day- (2 in the morning & 3 at night), suggested spray schedule:
- TRS can be used safely with treatments containing heavy metals such as chemotherapy.
- However, TRS should be given 6 hours after chemotherapy or any medications containing heavy metals or fluoride as active ingredients. Medications containing metals may be adversely effected due to removal by using the Advaned TRS. Consult your health care practitoner who prescribes these medications before using the Advanced TRS.
- The only contraindication to using TRS is total kidney failure. TRS does NOT tax the kidneys but the zeolites do require a route of elimination. For kidney patients on dialysis, please let your healthcare provider know that you are using a zeolite product as the zeolites might affect the membranes of the dialysis machine so that they can monitor the machine and make sure it is filtering properly.
- Antibiotics that are flouride based, ie. fluoroquinolones, should be taken away from TRS.
- TRS does not affect amalgams or any other implants in the body as it is a passive chelator. It will however, remove toxins that the amalgams or implants can release. TRS works to remove toxins and metals from the body. We are talking about ions, not chunks of metals. Also, because the mercury in a filling is bound in a chemical reaction, it does not have a posiYve charge to abract the zeolites. Zeolites do not break down any fillings or implants. They can only access the toxins that have leached out. Other, traditional chelation methods do force metals out and that is why they are not safe with amalgam fillings. They cause more mercury to enter the body and it’s unsafe.
- TRS generally doeesn’t interfere with medications, however, if the medication has a metal as an ACTIVE ingredient, it should be spaced out 6 hours from TRS.